Have you ever wondered what kind of damage that UV/ LED light at the nail salon is doing to your hands? Me too! I get my nails done every three-ish weeks and I actually dread it every time. The filing, clipping, sanding, and occasional bleeding… just thinking about it gives […]
Summer is the best time to master the “no makeup- makeup” look and this is easily achieved with fresh, glowy skin—and not much else. In terms of beauty, a little goes a long way this time of year, so keep a light touch with your makeup and follow these tips […]
It’s not often that a brand makes amazing skincare AND haircare products, especially all natural, but Peter Lamas did just that! In fact, he did so well that a very well known beauty retailer wants to sell his products exclusively AND all of the buyers that were given a sample […]
Treat yourself to an afternoon of beauty & mingle with my favorite beauty brands!
Saturday, June 8 from 12pm-3:00pm
Flower Hill Promenade– “The Row” (downstairs)
2720 Via De La Valle, Del Mar, CA 92014
- A swag filled goodie bag for EVERY attendee- with items from COOLA, UNITE Hair, Jan Marini Skin Research, Whish, Robin McGraw Revelation, Further Food Collagen, Smartface, Dr. Bronner, Peter Lamas, Summer Buns, Sweet Cheeks Organics, HUM Nutrition, and more!
- Brow shaping tutorials by Smartface– Learn about the latest in permanent brow makeup trends too!
- Hair extension try-ons with Cashmere Hair from Shark Tank!
- Hydrafacial demos from Pash Skin
- Oxygeneo Facial demos from Brio Skin Studio
- Learn about clean skincare from the founders of Bristol & Sussex– a San Diego based company
- UNITE Hair demos, styling, & braids
- Learn about professional skincare from Jan Marini Skin Research
- Medical Spa Consultations with Exquisite MD – learn about the procedures and ask ANY questions you have
- Learn about the benefits of Cryo with Cryo Shield
- Makeup tutorials from Tom Ford & Bobbi Brown makeup artists Francesca & Andrea
- Learn all about collagen supplements from Further Food– A women owned and operated company
- Beverages from Health-Ade Kombucha and Oh Juice
- Desserts from Savvy Sweets
- A raffle ticket for the giveaways: A free hair extension set from Cashmere Hair, Jan Marini Skincare management Kit, A Hydrafacial from Pash Skin, An Oxygeneo facial from Brio Skin Studio, the entire Radiance Set from Bristol & Sussex, A facial from Sara Elizabeth Skincare, A gift to card to CUCINA Enoteca, A custom brow shaping, facial and peel from Smartface, A facial from Howlite, gift cards to my favorite nail salon Mission Nails & Spa… and many more!
- Discounts from all participating brands & more!
*These items are subject to change
There is a limited number of tickets available and this event will sell out FAST! Purchase yours below!
This post is sponsored by Key Element I’m all about simplifying skincare- I don’t believe you need a 10-step routine to obtain perfect skin. Give me 3-4 products with powerful ingredients that will do everything my skin needs and I’m good! The products from Key Element definitely fit in with […]