SPF: The Key to Easy Flawless Skin
I found it. The best all-in-one product that allows you to push snooze 1 (or 3) more times in the morning and get flawless skin.
About three years ago, I noticed I was getting dark spots (melasma) on my cheeks and knew it was time for daily SPF (I know, I know… I should have been doing this forever- I just really didn’t like how makeup sits on sunscreen). Finding a sunscreen that works is no joke, so I began to look for a foundation with over SPF 30.
I kept hearing about the IT Cosmetics- Your Skin But Better CC cream and how it has SPF 50! That’s what really got my attention. I needed to stop the dark spots!
Let me just say…The name is SPOT ON it seriously does look like my skin but better. This product has made my lazy-day makeup routine so much faster while giving me flawless skin .
What do I love about it?
- It’s a CC Cream which means it color-corrects… bye dark spots!
- It has SPF 50+ UVA/UVB broad-spectrum physical sunscreen with Zinc, which is the holy grail of sunscreen ingredients, especially if you have acne or sensitive skin.
- It’s a full-coverage foundation – not just a tinted moisturizer. It actually covers my dark spots without needing concealer.
- It’s also a moisturizer with hydrating anti-aging serum and primer. So 4 steps in 1! 🙌🏻
- Each tube lasts me about 6 months.
- It has 2 formulas- Original and Illumination-I prefer the Original because I have oily skin but they’re both amazing.
I’ve heard of people using a brush or beauty blender to apply this but honestly, just use your fingers!
This is my morning routine:
- Wash my face (usually in the shower)
- Dry my face with a fresh paper towel- I do this because I have acne-prone skin and towels harvest bacteria
- Use toner
- Apply primer* (this primer is amazing and also has SPF)
- Put on my IT Cosmetics CC Cream
- Add some setting powder to make it last all day
- Apply Bronzer
- Apply Blush
- Curl lashes and apply Mascara
And I’m good to go! This whole process takes me about 5 minutes (!).
*This CC Cream has primer in it but since I have oily skin I add my own primer to make it last longer.*
Seriously guys, head on over to Sephora and try this one. I promise you won’t regret it.
What’s your must-have for easy makeup? I’m sure you guys have some super rad tips/tricks up your sleeve?